Il Poggione BDM 2010 - Is a Consistent Winner!
Opulent, complex, intense and consistent, the Il Poggione Brunello di Montalcino 2010 checks all the boxes for not just a great Sangiovese but a truly outstanding wine, full of potential! Add this incredible red to your collection now at only $95 a bottle! Buy more and save more!
Chateau Larmande 2010 "Back by Popular Demand"
The well-balanced and stunningly elegant Chateau Larmande 2010 is back! For an exceptional vintage at a low of $65 per bottle, what's not to love? With an attractive nose, wonderful freshness, a huge structure and multilayered texture, don't hesitate to grab some home now!
A Selection of James Suckling's Top 50 ~ 10 Magnificent Wines Rated 97 Points & Above!
Today, we are pleased to bring you 10 magnificent wines out of the 100 included in James Suckling Top 100 Wines in 2015 report. Having bested the rest, these wines will be sure to offer great drinking pleasure!
- Long-Lived LOPEZ DE HEREDIA "Delicious! Lush! Exceptional bouquet!"
- Beyond Belief M. Chapoutier "One of the most sought after names in the Rhône Valley"
- Argentina's Best Buy! "Extremely well-crafted KAIKEN ULTRA"
- Two Almost Perfect Australian Wines
- The Fabulous Paolo Conterno Barolo Riva del Bric 2011
- A Magical Wine from Southern Italy "GALARDI TERRA DI LAVORO 2011"