Ex-Chateau: Haut Brion, La Mission Haut Brion include Magnums
Two powerful wines take centre stage today! Chateau Haut Brion is a deserving First Growth, producing refined wines characteristic of enormous depth and stunning richness. Chateau La Mission Haut Brion on the other hand, offers more opulence and intensity. Robert Parker mentioned that it is "certainly a wine of firth-growth quality". Today, welcome these marvelous wines including some rare and prized magnums into your cellar!
Santa Rita Casa Real & Medalla Real
Santa Rita’s ongoing focus on terroir combined with innovation and vast experience contributes to the production of high quality wines which are rich, distinctive and authentically unique. Today, you are in for a treat! Santa Rita's popular Medalla Real wines and their flagship Casa Real Cabernet Sauvignon are going 1 for 1! That works out to be as low as $24.50 a bottle! Such a good deal is one not to be missed!
Big Barolo Clearance! Snap up Great Vintages at Seductive Prices!!
Looking for something deliciously rich? The Barolo, made from the ethereal Nebbiolo grape, will be your ideal choice. Truly one of the world's best red wines, the Barolo rewards patience; bringing out wonderful complexities developed through age. With more than 30 labels and up to 30% off, snap up great vintages with our special offer now!!
- Ex-Bordeaux: Chateau Calon Segur
- Vive La France Part II - Burgundy Supplement
- Dom Perignon 2004 at $198 with Limited Edition Give-Aways!
- Retro 1980s - Selection of Affordable Back Vintages
- James Suckling's Top Super Tuscans
- "Ultra Achiever" 94-Pointer Kaiken Ultra Malbec 2012
- Dom Ruinart 2002- Antonio Galloni 97 points
- 2010: Bordeaux's Legendary Vintage