Strikingly Beautiful IL POGGIONE
Tenuta Il Poggione has been under the ownership of the Franceschi family since 1900 and is one of the three original producers of Brunello di Montalcino. Today, buy some acclaimed Brunellos: Rosso di Montalcino 2012, Brunello di Montalcino 2009 and Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Vigna Paganelli 2007. The Riserva, an intense and full-bodied red, is made only in the finest vintages! Enjoy fabulous Il Poggione wines starting from $38!
Dona Paula Estate Black Edition 2012
"A beautiful red here with light chocolate, berry and nutmeg character. Full body, with ultra-fine tannins and a long, long finish. All here. A blend of malbec, cabernet sauvignon, and petit verdot. Drink now." - James Suckling Today, we are pleased to bring you Dona Paula Estate's newly launched label, the Black Edition 2012! Save more than $20* a bottle on this amazing 94-pointer!
The Best of Margaret River
Australia's Margaret River is well capable of producing distinctive premium wines, take your pick from powerful, approachable and expressive wines! Choose from more than 30 reds and whites with prices starting from $37.50 and rated as high as 97 points! Prices can go lower when you spend $500 and more! Hurry! Buy them up now!
- Ex-Bordeaux: Ch Pichon Lalande, Reserve de la Comtesse & Ch Bernadotte
- Ex-Chateau: Haut Brion, La Mission Haut Brion include Magnums
- Santa Rita Casa Real & Medalla Real
- Big Barolo Clearance! Great Vintages at Seductive Prices!!
- Dom Perignon 2004 at $198 with Limited Edition Give-Aways!
- James Suckling's Top Super Tuscans
- "Ultra Achiever" 94-Pointer Kaiken Ultra Malbec 2012