We cannot get enough of a good thing, can we? Presenting Burgundy by the Dozen, so you get to extend your enjoyment of fine wines. In addition, you have more, for less: the perks of bulk-purchase. All in Original Carton Box. Double win!
We are offering some 25 Burgundy-by-the-Dozen from well-known appellations.
Here are some on the list:
1) Domaine Henri Magnien is a rising star, established in 1987, that makes splendid Gevrey-Chambertin Pinot Noirs known for their fragrant berries that do not overwhelm the vivacious minerality.
Henri Magnien Gevrey Chambertin Vieilles Vignes 2016 (WE91)
Henri Magnien Gevrey Chambertin Les Cazetiers 1er Cru 2015 (WE94)
2) Domaine Henry Gouges is arguably the most famous Domaine of Nuits-St-Georges with 400 years of viticulture heritage. The Pinot Noirs are designed for connoisseurs who enjoy the traditional style. These are structured wines meant for long aging.
Henri Gouges Nuits St Georges 2012 (BH88-91)
Henri Gouges Nuits St Georges Les Pruliers 1er Cru 2012 (BH90-92|WA91)
3) If you enjoy meticulously-made wines, try Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret. Their attention-to-detail extends to a strict fermentation temperature of 30°C, no more, no less. The Pinot Noirs are velvety and delicate, no more, no less.
Mongeard Mugneret Vosne Romanee 2015 (BH89-91)
Mongeard Mugneret Vougeot Les Cras 1er Cru 2015 (BH89-92)
4) For classic mineral-driven yet concentrated Chardonnay of Chablis, Domaine Sebastian Dampt is one to watch. Owner Sebastien Dampt is an up-and-coming winemaker with 150 years of family legacy.
Sebastien Dampt Chablis Vaillons 1er Cru 2016 (BH90)
5) Another talented Gevrey-Chambertin producer to look out for, Domaine Denis Mortet takes a minimalist approach in their Pinot Noirs. With low yields, gentle macerations and small percentage of new oak, the wines are superbly elegant and precise.
Denis Mortet Gevrey Chambertin Mes Cinq Terroirs 2013 (BH89)
Denis Mortet Gevrey Chambertin Lavaux St Jacques 1er Cru 2013 (BH92)
Come, browse our selection. They are moreish.
*Prices are for 12 bottles
*Comes in Original Carton Box of 6 or 12