Italian Wines by the famed “Barolo Brothers”
Mention Ceretto, and you cannot escape the names of the owners, Bruno and Marcello, two brothers who are widely credited for pioneering the concept of terroir in Piedmont, Italy. They were hailed by Wine Spectator as the "Barolo Brothers" in the 1980s, a respectable moniker that exponentially raised the winery's status.
A specialist in estate-bottled, single vineyard wines, Ceretto makes top class highly-rated Barolo and Barbaresco. Their aromatic and floral white wine, Arneis has a polished texture that is not to be trifled with.
Ceretto Barolo 2014 (JS91) Retail price: $97 a bottle
Ceretto Barbaresco 2015 (JS93) Retail price: $97 a bottle
Ceretto Blange Arneis 2017 (U.P $56) Retail price: $56 a bottle
Available at our retail shop now!
Celebrating your birthday just got better here at Crystal Wines! Enjoy an attractive discount equivalent to your age during your birthday month on Henri Abelé Millesime Brut 2009 Limited Edition*!
Receive an additional 5% off on top of your regular membership privileges on house brands!
* Terms and Conditions Applies
1. This offer is available from 1 January 2018 through 31 December 2018.
2. The redemption is applicable for one time only and strictly applicable to month of birthday.
3. Valid for walk-in members only and not applicable for mail orders.
4. The maximum discount that can be applied is 60% (Identification needed)
5. The maximum purchase 24 bottles only.
6. Prices are subject to 7% GST.
7. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions except membership privileges.